about me

I am a dedicated mother of a severely food allergic child. Every moment of every day is spent keeping him safe and preventing anaphylaxis. Follow me as I go through the ups and downs of this anaphylactic life. Please click "our story" below to read the beginning of this journey.

Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Dairy free Spinach Artichoke dip!

This dip is amazing. It was a HUGE hit at Asher's Birthday party. You can serve it with safe tortilla chips or bread. YUM.

Just throw all of this is a crockpot on low! Stir occasionally.

1 container of Tofutti better than Cream cheese
1 container of Tofutti better than Sour cream
Diaya Mozzarella shreds (a few handfuls) ;)
Goat cheese (optional)
1 package of Thawed and drained frozen spinach
1 can of drained artichoke hearts, cut into smaller pieces
salt and pepper to taste
Garlic powder to taste

No comments:

Post a Comment