about me

I am a dedicated mother of a severely food allergic child. Every moment of every day is spent keeping him safe and preventing anaphylaxis. Follow me as I go through the ups and downs of this anaphylactic life. Please click "our story" below to read the beginning of this journey.

Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Memories!




Asher's Birthday party was a success. Nothing brings me more joy than to make safe food and treats for a party to celebrate my son.  It is so comforting to have a table of goodies that is completely safe for him. I also love people's reactions when they taste something :) Ash wanted a robot birthday so I made him vegan and nut free chocolate "Robot" cupcakes. I also made Sunbutter Snickeroos, caramel popcorn, fruit tray with "cream cheese" dip, veggie tray with dill dip, spinach and artichoke dip (you'd NEVER guess it was dairy free), little smokies and various other snacks.  All around, it was a perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment